Backoffice for configuration & analysis
Geolantis.MANAGER Project & data management
Commando central for configuration, data import & export
- Project management
- Projects can be grouped (years, customers, departments, etc.)
- Management of object catalogs and forms
- Device & User management
- Data import, -analysis & -export
- Analysis & Reports
Geolantis.MANAGER – Object catalogs
Comfortable management of object types, attribute list and forms
- Manage categories (water, electricity, gas, telekomunikatios, etc..)
- Object class management
- Form editor
- Various attribute types (numeric, text, lists, date, auto number, etc..)
- Management of object relations
- Management of templates
Geolantis.MANAGER – Export
Export of data to various standard formats
- Selective export of data as DXF, SHP, KML, CSV, etc.
- Export of geometries and attributes
- Attribute selection
- Filter editor : Date, objekt type, user, etc.
- Individual field selection
- Export inklusive Attributen
Acceleration of processes - continuous work flow
EASE OF USE
Intuitive and comfortable user interface
Improvement of data quality based on object catalogs and pick lists
Improve efficiency and speed
Easy, flexible and powerful!
Geolantis.MANAGER – Quality insurance
Check & Visualization of mapped data
- Visualization of surveyed data
- Several base maps: Orthophoto, OpenStreetMap, etc..
- Analysis of measuring accuracy
- Filter functions
- Data check
Geolantis.MANAGER – Dashboard
Stay actual. Have overview of data collection process with maps, lists, and pie-charts
- Dashboard-Designer & Dashboard-Viewer
- Use all project’s data as data source
- Link external datasources
- Diagrams, pie charts, maps, etc.
- Intuitive user interface
- Live data view
Geolantis.MANAGER – Report creator
Create good looking reports with ease
- Integrated report editor.
- Access to all data (forms, results,, photo)
- Integrate external data sources (databases, Excel, …)
- Several interface elements (Map, charts, photos)
- Comfortable user interface / Templates are provided
- Export to PDF, Word, Excel, etc.
With which database system Geolantis.MANAGER is compatible?
PostgreSQL (PostGIS), SQLITE, MS SQLServer, Geolantis.CLOUD
What is the term "project" means in Geolantis.MANAGER?
A “project” is a database with templates, object catalogs, settings and the data itself.
How the data transfer from and to the mobile client works?
There are four ways to bring data to the client and from the client to the office.
- Manual sync by copying manually the mobile database file
- Sync by connecting the mobile client to the computer running Geolantis.MANAGER
- Geolantis.CLOUD (hosted by Geolantis and it’s partners)
- Geolantis.SYNC Server. Full automated data transfer between all clients.
Which data can be imported?
A lot. Geolantis.MANAGER ist really flexible. Next to standard “Spatial”-data sources like GIS & CAD files and databases, data can be imported from systems like CRM & ERP.
"Geolantis.360 changes the way we locate, survey, verify, disseminate and map underground facilities. It's the only one-in-all utility mapping solution on the market."
Michael A Twohig is a Subject Matter Expert and Utility mapping consultant with over thirty years of industry experience. His experience includes the integration of traditional utility locating procedures with Survey Best Practices associated with underground mapping, developing Subsurface Utility Mapping techniques, implementing Utility Damage Prevention Programs and as a practitioner working on major projects in the US, Australia, India and Europe.
Geolantis opened up a new type of business and helped us to boost our GNSS hardware sales. Geolantis is a unique solution for the durch market. It enables customers to optimize their workflow and processes. We got some major clients like Van Vulpen, Boskalis, Hurkmans, BAM and many more.
This is the Geolantis Store Dismiss